corneal haze after prk
# How long after prk could any one say that risk of haze is minimum or nil. ?
# Is there any chance of vision deterioration after 8 months of surgery, if everything is going fine?
# because of negligence in using medicines i developed corneal haze, doc is saying i have to go for surgery to clear haze. if  2nd time after prk i will use medicines properly, is there still a chance of haze?
I would first try prednisone drops. It has a chance of clearing up haze.  I have used in patients even after one year and restored vision without additional surgery.

Dr. O.
I cleared my corneas with MSM drops and N-acetyl-carnosine drops. The result was pretty quick. The same drops are removing my arcus senilis, but this is taking much longer. So far the rings are reduced by about 1/3, and the color has changed from blue to dark gray. I assume the darkening of the color means the deposits are also thinner and that my natural dark eye color is starting to show through.
Hello Doctor

Were you able to clear the corneas until they were completely clear (0 haze) or by clear you meant trace or mild haze was still present which did not affect refraction?

I did a surgery called cross linking with riboflavin (for keratoconus), After the surgery I developed a bit of haze, now a year after I have trace haze but I am taking Flarex now if it might help. The haze does not affect refraction but it does cause glare and haloes.