Eye Care Expert Forum
cross eyed

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

cross eyed

Hey, My name is WIll and the first time this happened t me with the crossed vision i was about 19. I am 27 now and it happens to me on and off. to tell u the truth it really scares me when it happens. i am to scared to go t the doctor and see if i have like a tumor or something. By the way i am italian to i am a hypocondriac and a HORRIBLE speller. I noticed when i started dieting and cutting caffiene out of my diet it has not happened. Today i had one of those starbuck ice coffee's and it happened. i am not out of shape, im healthy i exercise i am a reservist for the military so its not like health is an issue for me but let me *** that if i get chest pains i think its a heart attack happeneing when 3 minutes later i feel better and everyone is out of the room. (TMI i know, but ur laughing). my point being is that i get this too, i dont know what it is but im going to live vicariousely through you because im to scared to go to the doctor.it happens every couple of months or so. not sure what the triggers are but if i ever find out i will post. please anyone email if you know something. pip_inc***@****.
Dear WEP601,

The only way to determine what is happening with your eye is to seek the care of an eyeMD.  

Dr. Feldman

Sandy T. Feldman, M.D., M.S.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center
San Diego, California