Aa
A
A
Close
crossed eys
I have experienced the same crossed eyes sensation.  It happened this morning when I went to my local shop.  I was counting out my money and then when I looked up at the person behind the counter my eyes suddenly felt like they were crossing.  I asked the guy behind the counter what my eyes were doing and he said nothing and i could focus on him ok but everything behind him on the shelves was double vision.  This is the third time this has happened in a year and a half.  I have had mri, eye tests  and all sorts of tests and no one knows why it happens.  I do suffer from vertigo and have had a really bad attack that has lasted for over a week but had no signs of vertigo today when this happened.  I think maybe it is an after affect of vertigo and it usually happens after a bad bout of it. It is a very scary feeling when it happens and for an hour or two after my eyes feel heavy and fuzzy.  I have no pain in my eyes or head when this happens and it usually lasts for 30 seconds to a minute.  I also have flown twice in the last week and went to doc four days ago because my vertigo was unusally worse and she said it was from flying.  So i do beleive that flying, working long hours and a combination of these has made it happen.

1. on poll

2. via email
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
233488_tn?1310696703
I vote "NO WAY"

JCH MD
Comment
Cancel
233488_tn?1310696703
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
crossed eys
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
Top Eye Care Answerers
177275_tn?1438375244