Eye Care Community
crossed eys

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

crossed eys

I have experienced the same crossed eyes sensation.  It happened this morning when I went to my local shop.  I was counting out my money and then when I looked up at the person behind the counter my eyes suddenly felt like they were crossing.  I asked the guy behind the counter what my eyes were doing and he said nothing and i could focus on him ok but everything behind him on the shelves was double vision.  This is the third time this has happened in a year and a half.  I have had mri, eye tests  and all sorts of tests and no one knows why it happens.  I do suffer from vertigo and have had a really bad attack that has lasted for over a week but had no signs of vertigo today when this happened.  I think maybe it is an after affect of vertigo and it usually happens after a bad bout of it. It is a very scary feeling when it happens and for an hour or two after my eyes feel heavy and fuzzy.  I have no pain in my eyes or head when this happens and it usually lasts for 30 seconds to a minute.  I also have flown twice in the last week and went to doc four days ago because my vertigo was unusally worse and she said it was from flying.  So i do beleive that flying, working long hours and a combination of these has made it happen.
0%
 (0) 
on poll
0%
 (0) 
via email
0 Members voted
I vote "NO WAY"

JCH MD