Eye Care Expert Forum
crossing of the eye
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

crossing of the eye

I guess my question should be more clear. I have a friend whose niece has had a history of neglect. This has bothered me for a long time. She was removed from the custody of her mother, and given to her father. Her step mother says she can't love this beautiful little girl as her own. I have been upset with what is happening to this little girl for a long time. I can only stand by and watch because I have no legal rights. I did call childrens protective service while she was in the custody of her mother. I hadn't seen the baby for 8 months, then today while visiting my friend, I got to see her, and could not believe her crossed eye...I know you can develope this condition through a stroke etc. but I want to know if a hit to the head or another blow could cause this problem.