deep cupping
i am bidhan. my age is 31 year. i have deep cupping in both eyes. i have completed visual field analysis and found well condition. my eye  pressure is in normal condition. my doctor i cant find actual reason of this deep cupping. he gave me a eye drop for lowering eye pressure from normal condition. i am very much worried about this. is it normal tension glucoma? is it curable? please give me a advice about it.
Larges cups are suggestive of glaucoma but not always. There are people that have large optic cups that are normal and just the way their eye is formed. Diagnosis of glaucoma in these people is more difficult than normal. Often many tests are necessary such as visual field, optic nerve OCT, corneal thickness measurements, multiple IOP measurements at different times in the day, family history, age, etc.

If you are not comfortable after discussing this with your Eye MD get a second opinion.

So deep cups may or may not be due to glaucoma

JCH MD
is there any significant symtom of glucoma except iop?
Usually not until late in the course of the disease at which time loss of peripheral vision is noticiable to the person

JCH MD