dilated pupil with allergy drops
Yesterday my left contact fell out while I was at work and all I had with me was some otc allergy relief drops.  I realize now this was a horribly wrong thing to do but I used the allergy drops to reinsert my contact.  After I got home I noticed my eye was dilated.  I immediately took both contacts out and threw them away and wore glasses the rest of the day.  By the time I went to bed that night the eye dilation had gone down a bit but the left was still slightly larger than the right pupil.  I decided to go to bed and wait.  Now it's 4 A.M. and I'm a little freaked out because the pupil is still a little dilated.  I called poison control and they said it would go back to normal but I'm not so sure. What should I do?  The allergy relief drops had Naphazoline Hydrochloride and Pheniramine maleate in them.

This discussion is related to Dilated Pupil from Eye Allergy drops with contacts.
Allergy drops can dilate the pupil especially in people that wear contacts, especially if blue, gray or green eyes. Stop using the drops.

JCH IIIMD