dull headache
I have had a dull headache for about a week over my right eye. It is not a sharp pain and in fact I can feel the spot that is sensitive and if I rub it, it feels better for 10-20 seconds then comes back. Acetimetaphine does not seem to work but ibuprophen does seem to help. I was just wondering if maybe it could be some kind of inflamed nerve or vessel since I can actually touch it and it is sensitive. Any ideas would be very much appreciated.
If the spot is on your eyelid it might be a stye and you should see an ophthalmoloigst. If its on your forehead you should see your personal physician.

JC MD
Thanks for the response. I saw my doctor yesterday and he said if I could actually feel the spot it seemed to be more superficial and not something more serious. He suggested some type of nerve inflammation and recommended steroid shot to see if that would help before doing anything more drastic.
Okay, hope it works
JCH MD