Eye Care Community
enlarged pupil

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

enlarged pupil

2 weeks ago the muscle under my right eye  was twithcing and sometimes it would hurt, not just only the muscle but my eye and it hurt right in the middle on my eye. then last weekend i noticed that that pupil was enlarged. my left pupil reacted to light, but the right one stayed the same. it lasted for anly a few hours, but now the muscle is twitching again, this time for longer periods.
those symptoms require a medical eye exam by an Eye MD find one at www.aao.org  It you get headache, double vision, the eyelid falls and won't stay open go immediately to the closest ER.

JCH MD