Eye Care Community
eye back pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

eye back pain

hello

my eyes problem has begun 4 years ago. i have eyes back pain, which starts from my back of head and it finishes at my eyes. usually it keeps four or five days every two weeks. i was visited for my eyes and everything was OK. i also have made a neck checking but nothing seems serious. in fact, i have neck problems, like pain and headache for a long time. but what worries me and bothers me is the back eyes pain.
is there any remedy for this kind of pain?

thanking you
maja
I suggest you see a neurologist.

JCH MD