Eye Care Expert Forum
eye infection

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

eye infection
i have been asking this question all day please advise i have pus coming out of my right eye i have had numerous surgeries and my left eye is stuck in the corner due to scar tissue so my right eye is my primary eye when i wake up in the morning it is stck together and filled with crust i am  between jobs and don't have health insurance right now please please advise i trioed over the counter remedies but they are not working
Dear sunshine764,

It is important as you have an infection to go to a free  clinic to obtain care you need...They can sometimes be located at county hospitals or county health care clinics if you are having trouble paying for care.  I hope this helps you obtain the care you need

Dr. Feldman

Sandy T. Feldman, M.D., M.S.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center
San Diego, California