Eye Care Expert Forum
eye injury

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

eye injury
Hello!
My sister has had right eye injury since 10 days ago,from cricket tape ball during sports day of her university when she was seeing match . At that time she wear her eye sight glasses. Her eye get swelled. but now eye get normal but Doctor told her that the pupil is enlarge and it take few days to get normal. she feel little pain also sometime. My sister is 20 years old. Vision is clear. Please guide  me and suggest me whats best cure? and will pupil recover and get normal? i shall be thankful to you.

Regards..
Faizaee
She should see an ophthalmologist for a complete exam including dilation, to be sure there is no internal damage in the eye.  The pupil size will improve with time.