eye irritation on my left eye everytime i blink
hello. for the past two days, i have been having this problem. it's even beggining to hurt everytime i blink, so i try to not blink so much. when i'm not blinking, i don't have thing discomforting feeling of eye irritation everytime i blink.

this is only on my left eye. i'm hoping that it will clear away the next few days. if it doesnt, should i see an eye doctor? or do you think i should see one immediately? i'm really worried. my mom says i must have a pimple in my eye, bnut i dont see anything in my eye or eyelid.

i just have this feeling that something is in my eye, but nothing is there! i feel it evertime i blink! it's even making my eye all teary. i thank you greatly if you respond.
You could have a disease called Tygersons Keratitis.  I have had this for 23 years now and the symptons are the feeling that you have something in your eye and a stinging sensation like you have shampoo in your eye.  It makes the eye water and is worse in sun/day light.  I had this diagnosed by Moorfields eye hospital in London as my Doctor didn't have a clue as it is a relatively rare disease.

There isn't a cure but steroid eyes drops keep the symptons at bay and give immediate relief.

I hope this helps and advise you to see your Dr. asap.
Do see an ophthalmologist ASAP It could be a corenal erosions, abrasion, foreign body, you could have eyelid/eyelash problems or something under the eyelid

JCH MD