eye ocd and ache blur problems on going for years
Hello I have suffered from eye problems since I was a baby ive had like surgery twice on my eyes to remove a squint im 21 now and since I was about 18 I have suffered from eye ocd basically I am very awae of my eyes and get worried that sharp things will go into them and its a big problem for me as I have over washed my eyes a lot to the point where I cant even see much and im in pain so much and its been on going since 2008 to now 2012 so I dont know what to do

I have tried my best to avoid putting water in my eyes and rubbing my eyes but I had a shower yesterday and kept my eyes closed yet still I received achey eyes and blur vision its like the water damages my eyes so i then had a bath and rinsised my eyes with the bath shower head and have been in pain

Why is shower water hurting my eyes? what can I do to avoid having aches and blur vision when in contact with waters and what can I do to stop worrying about my eyes its a big problem to me now please help
I can't answer these questions. You need to see an Eye MD and have your eyes examined. Often previous surgery on the surface of the eye makes the eye more sensitive.
JCH MD
Ok its just the shower water and bath water really hurts my eyes why do you think the water is causing me so much pain and irritated feeling