eye pain after cataract/lens implant surgeryn
I had a cataract surgery and lens implant on my right eye 6 weeks ago. The eye healed pretty fast and a week after the surgery I had no discomfort or pain and good vision.

I had my left eye operated on 2 weeks ago. The eye looks fine and the vision is good but I have constand mild pain in the back of the eye. I can "feel my eye" all the time, it feels wet at times, like something is pressuring  it or stretching it from the back. Every once in a while it stops but comes back. I am still using the eye drops given to me after the surgery but it doesn't seem to help as my symptoms do not get better.
I went to see my eye doctor 3 times already after the surgery and he says he cannot see anything wrong with my eye. The retina is OK, there is no eye pressure and the implant seems to be in place.

I wanted to see if anybody ever experienced such a thing after eye surgery. I am concerened that there might have been a damage to the nerve from the surgery or that something is wrong.

---------------------