Eye Care Expert Forum
eye pain when looking down, eye tracking problem

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

last friday I noticed that when I look far down, right or left my eyes feel sore. like pressure. if I am standing and look down at the ground I feel like my depth perception is off, my eyes do not seem to track well when I am walking and or moving, I feel slightly dizzy. If I look at distant objects I feel like the area between myself and the objects are slightly disorted kinda like you are staring. I went to an eye doctor on wednesday and he said my eyes look fine that I was havin some strain problems and said I needed reading glasses. I do not have to much of a problem when I am not moving but still notice it. I have no headaches from this. I feel  like sometimes my eyes are not focusing on the same point and have to concertrate to bring it into focus.

any insight to this?
Dear mick76,

Call your eyeMD and get checked again.  You might also require a blood pressure and medical examination.

Dr. Feldman

Sandy T. Feldman, M.D., M.S.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center
San Diego, California