eye problems - I see black network of lines as i get up
Since last 4-5 days, When I wake up, I see a black network of lines or like bare tree branches all over my vision.  The pattern seems to change every time and goes away fast (few seconds).  I don't see it again for the rest of the day until I go to sleep for 2-3 hrs and get up again. Also I am suffering from dry eyes that hurt when I set to work at the computer or watch TV. I am 30 and no history of eye problems.

I had been on cold medication last week. Could this be related? I have stopped the medicines not since 2 days.
The eye doctor I visited told me its nothing just after image and prescribed lubricant drop. I still see the black lines.

Is this normal? please advice

Since your symptoms go away so quickly, they may not be serious.  However, I would see an ophthalmologist for a dilated exam to be sure.
sorry I had posted the question in a hurry. Don't mind the typing errors. I hope to hear some suggestions, really worried!