eye pulse
Two days ago, I began experiencing  occasional pulsing in my left eye, by the lower lid. It is not painful and does not affect my eyesight. I am under an eye doctor's care and had laser surgery for cataracts several years ago. I also have been treated successfully for heightened eye pressure. My most  recent exam was in May and all was normal. I am 71 years old, had a physical exam and blood work done a few weeks ago and the report was good. I take medication for high blood pressure and that measurement too was quite good. I exercise regularly and maintain a healthy diet.
  I have been staying up quite late reading and watching television for many months now, having the freedom to do that as I am now retired. I spend about an hour a day at my computer, far less time than when I was working.
Does this pulsing tend to disappear after awhile? I get that impression from reading comments by people with similar complaints, posted on your web site.  
Using your eyes for reading, crafts, computer, staying up late will not cause pulsing of the eye. "Pulsing of the eye" means different things to different people and I am never sure what the person is talking about since some people would describe the pulsating scintillating scotoma of migraine that way while other people would describe and ache that was.

In any case if it persisters or worsens see your Eye MD for an evaluation.

JCH III MD