Eye Care Expert Forum
eye scar tissue

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

eye scar tissue
my son is only 10years old than 1 month ago the doctor tell us that he he have eye scar tissueonly to the right eye we take him to children eye clinique 2 other doctor saw him the eyes was very good inside the vison was very good too the give him steroide to treat that but still I'm so worried
Scar tissue is very vague and I can not tell you anything as I don't know what that really means.  Call the ophthalmologist and find out what the diagnosis is and which part of the eye the scar tissue is in and I may be able to give you more of an explanation.

HV