Eye Care Community
eye vessel ruptured
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

eye vessel ruptured

I went to sleep and awoke with what would appear to be a ruptured blood vessel in the left eye in the bottom corner closest to the nose, which then spread to almost half that side of the white. i was given an eyedrop  by the name of neomycin and polymyxin b sulfates and gramicidin ophthalmic solution. will this help? and how long will this take to clear up? is there anything else i can do to help it clear up i.e ice or cool rag on the eye. Im desperate as it appeared this morning (monday) and i have an engagement on saturday and would be extremely uncomforable if it was still there