Eye Care Expert Forum
eye

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

eye

My 3 year old daughter was tugging on the curtains and the rod came down and hit her inside her right eye...close to her tear duct.....now it is red and it looks like it either scratched her eye or broken a vessel...i mean it looks blood red...right by her tear duct on the white of her eye....Should i be freaking out?
please help me
thank you
Only an examination by a MD physician (your family MD) or an Eye MD ophthalmologist can tell for sure. Hopefully you took her in to have it checked. It probably will look worse in the morning due to the tendency of blood to spread out.

JCH III MD