Eye Care Community
eyelid pain and bruising

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

eyelid pain and bruising

I am a 19 year old female. for the for two days now i have started to notice that my left eye is very tender when i touch it. i woke up today however and it hurts to just blink my eye. When i looked in the mirror i noticed that the inside corner of my eyelid is a reddish purple color. there are no bumps of any kind around that area and i have not gotten hit in the eye. what do you think is wrong with my eye
You should see an EyeMD.

Dr. O.
my whole eyelid is starting to turn purple. i look like someone punched me in the eye. my mom thinks its a sty. what do you think?