eyes moving from side to side
for the past week only 3 days of the week, my eye has been moving left and right sometimes its from reading others from watching tv. if i remember right it just happened on its own . the best discription i give of the problem is the picture i am seeing in my eye is that it is moving to the left and right pretty fast and is impairing me from reading. its just freaking me out so i decided to look on the internet. once again i am just moving from side to side sometimes it switches to a "V" motion instead of horizontally.
     I think I experienced a similar kind of problem. My eyes move faster than regular speed when I try to read something. I cannot slow them down, and I am unable to understand the reading. My problem has bothered me for six years.

Anyone with more info?
That could be nystagmus which can be a sign of serious problems. You need to see a Eye MD physician ophthalmologist. Find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH III MD
thanks for the new doc =] oh and sorry for posting twice i double clicked the post button on accident