Eye Care Community
eyes moving from side to side

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

eyes moving from side to side

for the past week only 3 days of the week, my eye has been moving left and right sometimes its from reading others from watching tv. if i remember right it just happened on its own . the best discription i give of the problem is the picture i am seeing in my eye is that it is moving to the left and right pretty fast and is impairing me from reading. its just freaking me out so i decided to look on the internet. once again i am just moving from side to side sometimes it switches to a "V" motion instead of horizontally.
PLEASE DO NOT POST THE SAME QUESTION TWICE

ANSWERED ON THE OTHER POST

JCH III MD