Eye Care Expert Forum
flued in retina

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

flued in retina
I am 41 year old male, I am having a vision problem in right eye.Clear vision is not coming. Dr. examine and inform me that there is fluid in retina. Is this problem cureable? I am very much worried.
The treatment for this condition depends on the underlying cause; there are many reasons for fluid in the retina.  I would see a retinal specialist for diagnosis and treatment.  
Yesterday OCT+FP test done,after examine the report Dr.told me that there is water in retina,that's why vision is not clear and it is like fogie,darkness in right eye.

I want to know what is the reason behind it? Is it cureable? Please tell me and advise me how I will care my eyes.

PRDP