grey areas in the sclera
my two month old daugher has a grey area in the inner and outer corner of her eyes (white area).  Her pediatriciant said this would go away but I am still worry. should I see a specialist?  I am afraid it can be something serious. please help
Generally the grey areas are just the blue-black choroid showing through an infants think sclera (white part of eye) and usually as your pediatrician said as the child gets older the sclera becomes more opaque and you don't see those areas.

JCH III MD
My 20 month old daughter has a pretty big grayish spot in the outter corner of her eye and I am concerned. Is this something serious?
You need to show your pediatrician but reread this posting:

JCH III MD
My 17 month old got adenovirus and at that time his sclera darkened and looked blood shot.  It has been 3 weeks and there is very little improvement.  Can anyone tell me what the cause of this is and what could be wrong.  He has a twin sister who is just fine.  

Thank you
KSebass
answered on your other post
JCH MD