grey cloud
Since a bvo 3+mo ago a darker/sometimes lighter grey cloud [a scotoma???] that blocks part of remaining vision is not as sharply defined, has gotten fuzzy around edges [like when you rub out the edges of a chalk drawing] and I have a vague feeling that I can sometimes detect slight movement behind the cloud, where earlier absolutely not!.  
  Often of late sometimes there are ''bubbles, [they move like water drops on a windshield]that move from place to place.around the grey area.
  I would like to understand what is happening.
Also sometimes it feels like eye is full of tears when there aren't any , my opthamologist told me the name of this condition but sorry to say I don/t remember it, because then i could do some resarch on my own.
Thank you for any comment.
A BVO is basically a stroke in the eye.  A branch vein has closed off.  This results in blood in the retina and swelling frequently in the critical area.  Sometimes there is also bleeding into the vitreous.

Current treatment is anti-Vegf injections or laser.

Dr. O.
Thank you for your reply.
I understand the term 'eye stroke', what I don't understand is what is taking place now,  ... the cloud that has altered and the 'bubbles that move, also what the tearing/dry eye condition is called.
Thank you again, this is a wonderful site for someone who is in the midst of a life changing event.
Thseh,

Suggestion.

Why not just call the doctor's office and ask the nurse, tech, whoever, just exactly what the doctor's diagnosis is.

It is critical.

Just say you lost, forgot your notes, whatever.

They will clear it up.