Eye Care Expert Forum
grey eyeballs

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

grey eyeballs
hi, just enquiring about my eyes, the outer whites of my eyes (eyeballs) are a blueish grey colour and not white, they also have a yellowish vein running from my eye to the inner courners of  my eyes, could this be the begining of a disease or am i lacking in some vitamins? my eye sight is fine, and i'm a 42 year old female!           thanks,  
Use the search feature and also Google search to look up "corneal arcus senilis".. It can be a sign of high blood cholesterol so you need a fasting blood lipids drawn and interpreted by your family MD. You also need to see an eye MD for a complete eye exam. Find one at www.aao.org

JCH II MD