Eye Care Community
growh of white hair inside corner of eye on white part inside the eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Sir,
My mother age 45 ,is suffering from itching in eye ,5yrs ago we visited a doctor eye specialist ,he told that hair growth is their inside the eye, and he removed that hair from the eye after that she was fine ,itching was also not their ,but again that hair regrowth is their.
and itching started in eye.
This specialist was in secunderabad,Hyderabad.

Now we relocated at Chhattisgarh

here when we went for eye check up ,they are saying hair growth is not possible ,it could be allergy.
they gave eye drops,medicines for allergy,but that itching is not getting stop.

Sir,madam your expert advice is required .as wht exactly is the problem of this itching and how to remove the hair growth inside the corner of eye on white part .

Do reply me .

Your help and  advice is required.
Please get another opinion.   I can not be of help without an exam.

Dr. O.