halos and glow around lights.
i am 16 and have been noticing the glow or aura around streetlights. ive also noticed a halo or a very feint ring around the lights. the ring is hard to notice but if i look at the light for a while it appears. im not sure if its just my mind making me see the ring or not. the glow around the streetlights, cars etc, is very big and bright. its the same colour as the light. people have said this is a symptom of brain cancer or a tumor and thats what i am worried about, have been for weeks and now this has made it worse. just wondering if this is normal or if anyone could tell me what these HALOS are that doctors are talking about, are they easy to see? or what because im not sure and im very worried.
You should have an eye exam by an Eye MD. Show this to your parents. Find an eye MD at www.aao.org   It could mean that you need glasses, other more serious causes are highly unlikely at tyour age.

JCH MD