heavy feeling above right eye
Over the last several days I have been experiencing a strange feeling above my right eye.  It almost has a feeling of heaviness above the eye and my eyelid feels sluggish or droopy but looking at me it doesn't appear this way.  My eye feels lazy. It has done this before when I'm tired but never for this long.  My vision has been fine and it is slightly uncomfortable but not painful to move the eye or sore to the touch.  No swelling or anything like that. I have been under a lot of stress lately could this be from that or is it something more serious like optic neuritis?
Those are not symptoms of optic neuritis. BUt you should see a Eye MD opthalmology. Find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH MD
Been having this eye sensitivity and heaviness in my eyes. It all started one day that I took a flight to Puerto Rico. The next day after the flight I woke up dizzy after that my eyes became heavy and  I have a weird pressure on my head its mostly in the back of the head. My eyes have been sensitive to the lights like movie theaters and store with heavy lighting. Doctors said its sinus problems does any one have an opinion ?
Your symptoms could be accounted for by dry eye syndrome. Airplane trips often aggravate the problem badly due to dry air and having the air duct blow down on face/eyes.

Suggest you see an eye MD or at least try using artifical tears 4 times per day for a week to see if that helps. Also read the feature article on this page on dry eyes.

JCH MD