Eye Care Expert Forum
help please

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

help please
My fiance has been suffering from temporary blindness in usually her right eye. she went to the doctor today and the didnt say anything. she is pregnant so i am flipping out. what on earth could this be she didnt suffer from it before the pregnancy and she is about 16 weeks. the spells usually dont last that long usually a few seconds. sometimes she goes completly blind and others just dark and fuzzy images. please respond.
Dear myke2190,

I would recommend that she seek the care of an eyeMD immediately to determine the cause.

Dr. Feldman

Sandy T. Feldman, M.D., M.S.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center
San Diego, California