how long does eyestrain last?
Lately, i just noticed that my vision was blurred, having headaches, eye pains(something like burning), itchy eyes. Etc.
I had this condition (seems like eye Strain) since 2 or 3 weeks ago
Im wondering How long Does eyestrain usually lasts. And What are the Treatments.

I had this Condition three times (each last for days and Sometimes For weeks). I Went well After a Couple Of Weeks, Then Happened again After months.I Have this For the Fourth Time Including the Present One But This Time Is A Bit Worse. Im really Worried.

Or maybe This is something related To "computer vision Syndrome".
I spend a lot Of Time playing Computer Games, Everyday.

There are too many causes of eye strain to give you an answer. You do need to see an ophthalmologist Eye MD for an exam and to worth through the possible causes of your symptoms.
JCH MD
Ok thanks but i have another question
Can stress cause Eye strain?
Like staying In front of computer for a Lot of hours and lack Of sleep or sleeping beyond Midnight
Yes
JCHMD
Thank you.

Sorry for the Inconvenience But I have another Issue Which Is really Bothering Me. I Have Floaters In My two eyes Since Two Or Three Weeks ago (I Dont see flashes Though).
And im only 16 years old.
Do Floaters Go Away?
Based In your Personal Opinion
Last  answer from me.   Floaters sometimes go away but usually they do not go away. However the brain can "tune them out" due to neuro-adaptation. That means a person doesn't see them unless they go looking for them by moving the eye against a light colored background
JCH MD
My left eye has been throbbing and I looked up my symptoms and it said I have eye strain . How long does it take to cure and howner do I cure it.
There are many causes of "throbbing eye"  some are not serious and self limited while others require special tests for diagnosis and special medicine for treatment. It's not possible to tell you the cause or the treatment. If it is troubling and persists see an Eye MD ophthalmologist.