hypropia of my brother
my brother is having farsightedness(hyperopia) as he is 8 years old. he is always in his laptop for playing games .. and also not eating any kind of vegetables..

now he his having +3.0  power and going to wear specs. can we remove the specs after curing? how long it will take him to be fully cured? what he should do to be allright?what kind of food shoul he take? pls advise me
The computer or a bad diet did not cause the hyperopia, it's due to a short axial length of the eye. Thus computer use or a good diet will not help the problem.

The glasses do not cure the hyperopia but do usally prevent the eyes from crossing and eye fatigue. Sometimes in late teens and early 20's  the hyperopia regresses or goes away but not always. It's due to the growth of the eye not the glasses.

JCHMD