Eye Care Expert Forum
inlarging white

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

inlarging white
hi,i have problem between my both eyes,i have checked to the doctor about but doctor said it because dirty polluted area and some causes of rice so my both eyes it has inlarging white part since 1year past.i decided to do medical surgery in my country as i'm afraid to make surgery here a fears inside me.i just want to know if theirs any sulotion for it,without surgery?please i need some advice.

thanks:niyaz
Without examining you it is hard to say what is going on, but if you have a growth on the inner white part of your eyes, this could be a pingueculum or pterygium.  These are believed to result from sunlight (UV) exposure.  If the growths are large, red, and bothersome, they can be removed surgically.  If small and not troublesome, you may try artificial tears to soothe your eyes, and be sure you always wear glasses with 100% UV protection when outdoors.
thank you so much ma'am Doreen fazio
yes it is inlarging white part,it hurts me when sun exploded,dust,lights.i have my both eyes now. its getting red,itching.i belived it might pterygium but their is any sollution without surgery like eyedrops to remove dirton it?
it does expencieve to do surgecally with both eyes?please let me know.thank you