inward turning eyelashes
Hi, im 20 years old but for the last 18month or so my eyelashes have been turning sidewards and inwards on my right eye and rubbing on my eye and on my left they are still very straight and were pointing directly down, I have recently had surgery on this eye to lift them up but it only took 5 days before they started dropping back down, the outer corners of my eyes the eyelashes are still nicely positioned, I was just wondering if there is anything else that can be done? and what causes this?
The cause is usually the new position of the eye from the surgery and subsequent heal/scar.  The treatment is going to be pulling out the ones that grow against or into the eye. If it becomes a chronic problem electrolysis of the roots can be done like facial hair.

JHC MD