Eye Care Expert Forum
irritation in the corner of my eye....

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

irritation in the corner of my eye....
For the past week I've had an eye irritation. The corner of my right eye closest to my nose. it's not swollen, but there is a little redness and if feels like I have something in it most of the time. I dont have any water eyes. Sometimes it's itchy, but not all the time. I noticed a small whiteish dot in the inside of the corner (but I'm not really sure if that was already there) what could this be?
Dear stacin80,

I would recommend that you seek the care of an eyeMD to determine the cause of the dot, irritation, itchiness, redness and swelling.

Dr Feldman

Sandy T. Feldman, M.D., M.S.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center
San Diego, California