laser operation
hii myself mann am 25 year old
and am software developer i had a problem in my right eye there is very low vision in my right eye from till chilhod.
i had shown to doctor and they have advice me that if you have  show this problem in chilhood then at that moment ihad been cured
i had very low vision in my right eye i can only identify the thing if once i have seen . i can 't read from my left eye in sense i can only just identify the colour i have heard about the New technology.

the problem is that in my left eye my no are aslo increasing.
being a software prosfessional i have to spent a lot of time in computer and that meke my both the eye wven more
complicated so please advice me should i take the laser operation  for my right eye.
First we cannot make a diagnosis nor recommend any treatment in a case such as yourself. I note you live in India, which has some very excellent ophthalmologists. I suggest you try and see a very famous and skilled ophthalmologist that you can get to easily and/or go to a medical school with an ophthalmology department. Remember to take care to keep your "good" eye from injury or disease.

JCH MD