Eye Care Expert Forum
left eye pain, wattery eye, sharp pain behind eye and head

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

I have been having sharp pains behind my left eye. the eye waters from time to time. About a month or two ago, for about a week, to the left of my eye near the brow, I was having this constant naggin pulsing feeling. Sort of like a jumping vein of some sorts. It appears to me that my vision is fine. Sometimes there is a tightness in the eye. Sometimes the pain occures in the eye, above the brow and the top or back of my head. The pain doesn't last long  but it has been happening more often lately.
You need an exam by a Physician Eye MD ophthalmologist.VIP Find one at www.aao.org

JCH IIIMD
1 Comment
A related discussion, sharp pain behind left eye was started.