Eye Care Community
lots of fluid under eyes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

lots of fluid under eyes

I have got a lot of fluid under my eyes it is there all the time,the fluid can build up on my eye lids i 37 years old . How do i get rid of it,or will i have to have cosmetic surgery.
You can try and cover it up with make-up but likely at some time you'll need cosmetic surgery.

JCH MD
Can you tell me why i have fliud under eye and what the fluid is some days thay is a small amount ,then the fluid goes and comes back the next day
Family characteristic, fluid retention due to disease or diet, fatigue, alcohol use,  prolonged posture with head down,  menstrual period fluid retention.

JCH MD