lump on left eyeball
im 21 year old man. perfect vision

hello doctors.

im feeling a hard small bump on top of me left eyeball ( very sure is on the eyeball not on the eyelid ) it feels a bit sored i dont know if i had this for a long time, im worried this could be cancer or something serious any advices?.

please help im worried.
It is unlikely to be a cancer.  It is probably on the eyelid is most likely a chalazion. See on EyeMD if you are certain it is on the eyeball.

Dr. O.
    Dear DoctorOyakawa, I have several gliomas in my optic nerve, have already lost total vision in left eye, would you recoment any type of surgery so that the pains would stop, I have been going to an opthomologist for over 8 years and they haven't done anything exectp watch it grow until I eventually lost complete vision,,is it possible I could loose the other eye it is healthy,,what can I do,,thank you sincerely Sylviane Bloss