Eye Care Community
lump on left eyeball

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

lump on left eyeball

im 21 year old man. perfect vision

hello doctors.

im feeling a hard small bump on top of me left eyeball ( very sure is on the eyeball not on the eyelid ) it feels a bit sored i dont know if i had this for a long time, im worried this could be cancer or something serious any advices?.

please help im worried.
It is unlikely to be a cancer.  It is probably on the eyelid is most likely a chalazion. See on EyeMD if you are certain it is on the eyeball.

Dr. O.

Dr. O.
    Dear DoctorOyakawa, I have several gliomas in my optic nerve, have already lost total vision in left eye, would you recoment any type of surgery so that the pains would stop, I have been going to an opthomologist for over 8 years and they haven't done anything exectp watch it grow until I eventually lost complete vision,,is it possible I could loose the other eye it is healthy,,what can I do,,thank you sincerely Sylviane Bloss