Eye Care Expert Forum
macular diplopia

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

macular diplopia

seen my retina surgeon at wilmer at hopkins sending me to strab doctor dr. guyton at hopkins tried prisms eye muscle surgery as i am reading your posts i believe with my condition a contact to lessen the vision in thateye will help the distortion as i believe in this condition you have to go the unconventional method instead of conventional method like to keep trying to improve vision as this makes distortion worse i believe they are experts at johns hopkins and i know that dr. guyton is at the top of his field would you know of any other treatments for tis condition thank you very much
Tags: eyes
You are seeing one of the best experts in the field.  I would follow their advice fully and not go looking for unconventional treatments.

HV