mucus in eyes
RDR
what to do about mucus in the eyes.  have had a cold and now mucus in the eyes
If its yellow and looks like pus and the eyes are read contact your family doctor or eye MD ophthalmologist and tell them. You may have conjunctivitis and need antibiotic eye drops.  If the mucous is clear and the eyes not read use warm compresses and artificial tears to remove the mucous.

JCH III MD
Every now and then my right eye will bleed...not sure where its coming from....and its slightly mucusy as well...wut could that be from?
Well there is all kinds of bleening, in the eye, on the eye, non-serious bleeding, serious bleeding. You should start with an examination by an ophthalmologist.

JCH MD
I have macular degeneration and lately there has been mucus in right eye that has to be cleaned out.
Is there anything I can do about this?
Go to my home page and read the post on macular degeneration. There are many causes of mucous in the eye and you will need to have your ophthalmologist examine your eye and tell you what  the cause of your problem is. Don't start "mucous fishing" and digging the mucous out with your finger as that makes it worse.