my daughter has swollen eyes
yes my daughter is 4 years old . her whole life she has had asthma and has been on the breathing machine... She is starting to have more attacks.. it use to be where she would only have them when she got sick.. i have noticed that she will get up in the middle of the night and throw up musus.  it is clear too. sometimes has a brown look.  About a month ago i tool her to the doctor and the gave her a antibotic that had penniclin in it. She woke up the next morning and her eyes was swollen shut. Took her to the hospital and they said that she had a allergy reaction the the pennclin.. my parents have always asked me why she has bags under her eyesthat have a red and blue look.. for the past month everytime that she wakes up her eyes are swollen on the top part of her eyes. She looks like she has eyes the size of a golf ball. I have considered taking her to a allerigies doctor, but each day i get more scared cuz the swollen eyes are not normal for my daughter. What could be going on????
Allergy, inflammation, infection, or other things. Get her to an an ophthalmologist. Find one at www.aao.org

JCH MD