Eye Care Community
my eye has a red dot in it what is it
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my eye has a red dot in it what is it

its like right by the eye  I have a pic http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f123/everyxthing/wh.jpg

I can get more if needed
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Did you get an answer to this question?

If not, here's something I read that might be helpful:

"Sometimes, blood vessels in the whites of the eyes break and cause a red spot or speck. This is a called a subconjunctival hemmorhage. The blood may look alarming, especially if the spot is large. It is usually not a cause for concern, and will clear up in two to three weeks.

However, if your eye is bloody and painful, if there is blood in the colored part of the eye, or if the bleeding followed a blow to the eye, call a health professional. Also call if bleeding in the eye occurs often, or occurs after you begin taking blood thnners (anticoagulants)."

Hope that helps.

Blank
I notice this morning I had a red dot on the lower part of my eye two inces from my eye lashes. What does that mean? Will it go away?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank