my left eye is much smallaer than right eye
my left eye is smaller than my right eye from the birth.it makes me look different in my photos,if i make my both eye fixed and simply bow my head down,my left eye goes to the left side and i could'nt  be able to look from that left eye.
is this any serious problem ?do i have to carry any surgery?or i can cure that problem by making any routine eye excercise?my both eye's has to bo look alike,please guide me on this...
It could be serious and a cause must be found. Make an appointment with an eye  MD ophthalmologist. When you go in take 5-8 good facial photos of you taken over the last 20 years so that the Eye MD can tell you what has chanced.  Also do not let the techs put any drops in your eyes till the eye MD sees you.

JCH MD
dear sir, i heartly thank you for your guidance.i will immeadiately take step on your guidance.
good luck.  It does not have to be serious but (like chest pain) its a symptom that requires a complete evaluation to find the cause.
JCH MD