Eye Care Expert Forum
myopia with ptosis
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
myopia with ptosis
I m a 20 yr old girl. I have congenital ptosis on my right eye. A plastic surgery performed on it when I was 12 yrs old..I also have myopia in my both eyes. My power is -5 in both eyes. and  i m wearing glasses from very young. My recent problem is when my ocular pressure was measured it was 19 on left and right its between 19 -22 and my doctor also says i have vertically oval eyeball by fundoscope. I was worried if there is glaucoma but they told me itf not glaucoma or any cther problem. I dont have headache too. Is it really fine to have such high pressure?? What are cther problem for which i hav to be careful???/
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1573381 tn?1296151159
You should be checked 2-3 times a year with a pressure check and if maintained above 21, get glaucoma testing done.

HV
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
thank you so much...I will certainly do as you suggested..
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now