new eye floater medication
Can you provide me any additional information on who is conducting the study on the new medicine that will dissolve floaters?  You referenced this on a prior response.

Thankyou.

Eric
No such medicine.

Dr. O.
This is the response that references research medication:

by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, Nov 19, 2009 03:51PM
Stress and anxiety do not create floaters but they make existing floaters worse since people that are anxious, depressed and stressed tend to fixate on them.

we do not know how to prevent floaters. They are a nomral part of aging 50% by age 50 and 75% by and 70.

A new medicine that will disolve floaters is under study. it is still experimental

JCH MD
"No such medicine."

Well, maybe there is now. But it would also have the potential to cause more floaters. At least one drug has been tested that will liquify the vitreous. This can cause floaters, but the drug may also help to disolve some floaters. Perhaps you can research Vitreolase and any similar drugs and report back to us. Thanks.
This thread is two years old.  Maybe people could check clinicaltrials.gov to see what trials are out there if this is something that interests them.  I am in a trial right now for an unrelated malady and it is the best decision I have ever made.