one eye loses and regains focus
Hi twice now in the past 3 months my left eye has suddenly lost focus for up to 60 seconds and then regained focus.  It is very strange and concerns me.  I wear corrective contact lenses and am 52 years old.  I need progressive lens correction but the eye doctor has me using a near lens in one eye and a distance lens in the other.  The results are not super but it keeps me out of glasses.  I do regularly get ocular migraines as well but this new sudden and short loss of vision in the left eye is new.  Do I need to be concerned?
Yes,   a unilateral loss of vision is call amaurosis fugax and can be a prelude to a stroke.  However, it is not clear to me what you mean by loss of focus.  You should see an EyeMD.

Dr. O.
Thanks for your reply.  I will book an appointment with my optometrist.  By lack of focus I do not mean loss of vision. I can still see but nothing is in focus. It's like I see a total blur and I try with all my effort to refocus and it eventually regains focus. My left eye feels weird a lot in that it feels like it could once again go out of focus almost any time. When these "spells" occur I feel like my eyeball is moving around but I don't think it is although I've never had the chance to look in the mirror when it is happening. Please let me know if you have anymore thoughts and I appreciate your help.