Eye Care Community
paining of eye after using new spectacles with change power

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

I am using spectacles from last 7 years and i am 20 years old ,a soft ball was strike to my right eye on 21-11-08 then my eye remain close  for 15 minutes then i go to the doctor he gave some medicines and call me again for eye checkup after 5 days.He check my eye and give the new numbers.
Now i am using my new spectacles but my both eyes are paining.
please give me the reason why it paining and what can i do for overcome from this problem
Thanking u.
When you are as young as you are, your eyes focus very well.....so well that when you are asked "which is better...one or two?" you and most people pick the one which is smaller and blacker but that is often a too strong prescription. You need a cycloplegic refraction where the pupil is dilated and the focusing muscles are relaxed enough to get a more true reading so that you do not constantly have to overfocus. Bring a driver for after this exam as it could be a little too blurry to drive for several hours.

This is my best guess.