peeling of the inside of eyelid
Hi, I am a 15 year old female, and lately  I have been having some eyes problems. The upper inside eyelid is peeling, and it really hurts. When I wake up in the morning my eye is glued shut. I have been  putting an ice pack on my eye and it slightly removes the pain. Please explain to me what could be causing this. At this moment my eye hurts like hell :(       From jackie
Jackie you need to see an eye MD ophthalmologist. Have your parents make the arrangements.

JCH MD
Thanks for your response. I recently went to the hospital, and the doctor gave me some eye drops and antibiotics. I would really wish to see a MD ophthalmologist, but I live on a remote Island, with very limited ferry service. With tourist season here, it is impossible to get off the island. And if I did get off the island, then I would probably have to go all the way to St. Johns. Unfortunatly my Dad has a permanent spinal injury, so he cannot drive the distance, and Mom has to work every day. Anyway, I am hoping that the medication will work. Once again, thanks.    
Jackie